Friday, March 29, 2013

Disengaged Concert

Disengaged


In an earlier post, I was able to get some live band photos of the Band Disengaged. Not to blow my own horn or anything, but I know these pictures blow those ones out of the water with how awesome they turned out! Now I'm not a big fan of heavy metal but these guys did a great job! Since my last shoot with them, they recruited a new member to play Bass. They have a Drummer that has great talent, and they all work so well with each other. I suggest if you are a fan of Metal, go and check these guys out! https://www.facebook.com/DiseNgaged6669.

Here is a little introductory for everyone on the band:

 
Dez Troy
Vocals


Ash Maker
Bass


Izzy Dead
Rhythm Guitar


Brandon "Beastly" Smith
Lead Guitar


Dylan "Demon" Dawes
Drums


Check out these awesome moments i captured during their live concert at "The Paris Cafe" In Ogden. Please feel free to leave comments and let me know what you think!











No comments:

Post a Comment